YOU’VE TRIED TO CUT BACK COUNTLESS TIMES. MAYBE YOU EVEN TRIED GIVING IT UP COLD TURKEY. HOWEVER, NOTHING IS WORKING. WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO QUIT? HERE’S HOW TO BREAK AN ADDICTION THE RIGHT WAY.
ADDICTION IS A DISEASE THAT RESPONDS WELL TO TREATMENT
Would you tell someone with diabetes to work things out on his or her own? Similarly, would you suggest to someone with heart disease to buy some self-help books? No, of course not! You recognize that both of these conditions are chronic diseases that require medical intervention.
Did you know that the same is true for substance abuse? Chemical addiction is a chronic brain disease. You can’t cure it yourself or with the help of a website or book. Rather, you need rehab.
HOW TO BREAK AN ADDICTION
Even if you’ve tried to quit using before and were unsuccessful, there’s still hope. Your best option is addiction treatment services. Enrolling in a modern, healing and relaxing, private rehab facility makes the process seem like a getaway. You don’t feel like you’re in a clinic.
Instead, the healing environment makes the stay revitalizing. You want to be there. Most importantly, you want to learn how to break an addiction. To help you be successful, therapists customize a treatment protocol.
They design it to pinpoint your reasons for using. Besides that, they ensure that it’s relevant to your needs right now. From there, its design enables you to work toward the future sobriety you desire.
Possible therapies include:
- Dialectical behavior therapy as a way to regain control over runaway emotions that cause upheaval
- Trauma treatment, which lets you work through situations that trigger substance abuse
- Family therapy as a way to stop the enabling that others perpetuate while fostering honest communication
- Gender-specific treatment that gives men and women the self-expression opportunities they need
- Dual diagnosis treatment that helps you manage depression, eating disorders, panic attacks, and similar conditions
HOLISTIC CARE HEALS THE MIND AND SPIRIT
There’s more to substance abuse than the physiological downturn. Although your body suffers, so do your mind and spirit. Therefore, it makes sense to work with a rehab facility that focuses on all aspects of recovery
Addiction treatments include:
- Nutritional assessments and dietary plan construction that emphasizes a return to a healthy lifestyle
- Massage therapy that encourages healthy sleep patterns through whole-body relaxation
- Qigong, which allows you to combine breathing exercises with natural movements for healthy stretches
- Yoga that introduces you to a relaxation technique you can continue at home after discharge
- Reiki, which focuses your bodily energy for healing and overall wellness
HOW TO ENTER REHAB TODAY
Maybe you’re hesitating right now because you don’t know how to enter rehab. You like the idea of a healing and restoring getaway that doubles as a rehab experience. Most importantly, you understand that you need professional intervention. That’s where intake professionals can assist.
When you connect with the Pearl of the Sea Retreat, specialists answer your questions. They explain how to break an addiction the right way. Similarly, they handle the paperwork and insurance verification. Call 866-962-1907 today.